A ticketing- or helpdesk-system offers a reasonable solution for coordinating and documenting customer requests, incident reports or general processes based on division of labour. This software administrates requests by recording them in so-called “trouble-tickets”.
This description applies to the fraDesk, a software development by fraLine that will be briefly introduced here:
- web-based: organization and coordination at every webbased PC, around-the-clock.
- transparency and clear structure for clients and employers
- multi-user capable: can be used by several organizations at the same time or independently of each other
- intuitively operable
- clear view of the current status
- request documentation
- problem-management/clarity: a filtering function facilitates searching and prescreening
- integrated personnel-planing-device: facilitates task assignment and time recording
- extendable authorisation infrastructure regulates user access
- data security
- extendable due to its modular structure
- no further demands on the user-side besides internet access
- central maintenance of the system
- escalation management regulates hierarchy of intervention in case of a problem
- field-tested for seven years
- script language: PHP5
- database management system: MySQL 5
- template system: Smarty
You have several possibilities to become acquainted with the fraDesk or to test it noncommittally.
For more information on use and application of the fraDesk please refer to our manual or short manual (both only in German).
In order to test the fraDesk please use our demo-version. For more information on the demo-version of the fraDesk please search under the menu item “Demo”.
As a certified user you can log in to our helpdesk here. (To log in please choose "fraLine - IT-Schul-Service" in the choice box "Mandant".)
Sample: ticket overview after login (view: member of fraLine technical staff)
Sample: open ticket (from our demo-version)