Outlook - Training Courses
On behalf of the state education authority fraLine offers Outlook courses for Frankfurt school administration staff. The course comprises three appointments of three hours each and will be offered twice every school term. Additionally, schools can book Outlook inhouse training.
In these training courses school administration staff will receive practice oriented information related to Outlook 2003. The course is primarily based on the working environment provided for schools in Frankfurt (Outlook 2003 with exchange connection to Citrix terminal servers).
The course is strongly practice-oriented. Each participant is provided with a working desk connecting them to their own working environment. Thus, theoretical content can be directly applied and immediately practiced.
- Outlook, data filing and exchange (e.g. eMail attachments), comparison with further data files through export/import and search function
- handling addresses, contacts and mailing lists, the address book and mutual access to contact details.
- writing, receiving, organizing and administrating eMails
- working with search files, rules, eMail-signatures, out-of-office-replies
- dealing with calendars and fixed dates, date series, meeting-organization, import of dates (e.g. school holidays)
Upon request other current questions, problems and topics related to Outlook 2003 for school administration staff can be discussed.
Location: Fachhochschule Frankfurt am Main, Nibelungenplatz 1, 60318 Frankfurt am Main, building 9, 4th floor
Thursday, May 02, 2013 // 14.30-17.30
Thursday, May 16, 2013 // 14.30-17.30
Tueday, May 28, 2013 // 14.30-17.30