During hotline hours (Monday through Thursday from 9.00-16.00 and Friday until 14:00) we support schools by telephone. Our hotline is available for all IT representatives of Frankfurt schools at 069 1533 2000.
Our student technical staff advises and supports you with problems and requests relating to the use of computers at your school.
Of course, you can also report incidents or ask for advice outside hotline hours. Just leave a message on our answering machine, send us a fax (069 1533 2000) or an e-mail
Our hotline service is exceptional because:
- we do not put you on hold or use telephone-computers! Usually, your call will be answered not later than by the fifth "ring" (during hotline hours, see above).
- normally, we always have two experienced staff members on duty (only if both of them are busy your request will be recorded on our answering machine).
- all calls within the municipal telephone network are free of charge (otherwise you only pay the regular telephone charges).
- we even return calls to our IT representatives´ cellphones (if the PC or server is in a room without telephone).
- we do not try "to get rid of you" but take time to answer your requests!
The connection to a municipal communication server, including access to the “pedagogical network” (municipal network for educational use only), provides a realistic test environment.
All simulation-PCs are equipped with the various operating systems and programs used in Frankfurt schools. They help our hotline staff to immediately comprehend the problems that have been reported by telephone.
Ideally, problems can already be solved by telephone in cooperation with the IT representatives and without an additional on-site appointment.